We are proud of who we are and what we stand for. Because of this, we only operate in ways that reflect our Core Values. After all, they represent the qualities that have made us who we are today. And who we will be tomorrow.
Our Core Values were last revised and updated in 2020. Following this, we launched another successful design competition with Frome College. Students were asked to design the icons that represent each value.
Read more about this exciting project here.
To utilise our expertise, in order to provide the Highways industry with all that they need, at all times, in any location. And to continually review and improve all that we do through:
- Inspiring and leading our staff to be the best they can
- Identifying and fulfilling the needs of the Highways industry
- Maintaining strong and collaborative internal and external relationships
- Providing an un-matched service to all of our clients
- Investing in our expertise and deliver innovative engineering solutions
Health & Safety is our main priority here. And we do not tolerate neglectful site practices that put both our people, and those affected by our work, at risk.
We will always operate in a transparent and honest way. Our commitment to our clients, employees, community and the environment will benefit all parties.
Our clients include all major industry companies, as well as the Falkland Island Government. This is because we are committed to providing them with an unmatched service.
Clear processes and procedures are key to providing safe, high quality workmanship. We maintain our current accreditation’s, as well as work towards future ones.
The impact that our services and products can have on the environment are of great concern to us. Because of this, we will continually assess our activities and processes and try to reduce this impact.
Our Community deserves the best of us. That is why we sponsor local sports teams and donate to local charities. We also work especially close with Frome College, to provide opportunities for young people.
Graphics designed by Frome College student, Ethan Kibblewhite.
As the UK’s leading Highways specialist, it is our responsibility to continually assess and improve our services, expertise and engineering. This is to provide a safer, more efficient service to clients.
We are especially proud to wear the Connor’s logo, both inside and outside of work. After all, our brand represents our great reputation and high standing within the industry and our community.
All of our employees are given the support and training that they need, in order to be the best that they can. As a result, our teams provide an unbeatable service and represent us as the reliable and dedicated company that we are.
- Further investments in Health & Safety
- Growth in line with client and industry needs
- Continue to seek further technological advance
- Keep working with our local community
- Provide a sense of well-being and opportunities for staff
- To continue to reduce our environmental footprint